Re: unconvertable characters

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: unconvertable characters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael,

I have been manually debugging and each symbol is different, though they each give the same error code. For example, in
oneit was a pound sign, though when I did an update and put in the pound sign it worked.
Another time it was the degree symbol.
I'm going to look at iconv as that sounds like the best possibility.

Sim