Re: Sourceforge PG release

От Guido Barosio
Тема Re: Sourceforge PG release
Дата
Re: Sourceforge PG release  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgsql-www
Dave,
  Perhaps they simply don't enjoy our community or they simply don't
want to become a part of it, or they even don't know about the
postgresql.org site! Not every single user of the PostgreSQL project
is a member of the community.
  It's just another place where to get the stuff from, and nothing else.
  Just a thought.

gb.-

>>> Email . scrappy@hub.org                              MSN . scrappy@hub.org