Fwd: 8FA9-8F0A-2C0E : REMINDER from pgsql-general

От Guido Barosio
Тема Fwd: 8FA9-8F0A-2C0E : REMINDER from pgsql-general
Дата
Список pgsql-www
this email address spams frequently our mailing lists, with the same address.

Do we have a chance to filter email addresses?

gb.-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:30 PM
Subject: 8FA9-8F0A-2C0E : REMINDER from pgsql-general
To: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org

__
Some time ago, a confirmation token was sent to you because of the
following request:
"(post to pgsql-general)"

It was sent for the following reason(s):
The author ("WASO Training Center" <wtc01@wasotraining.net>)   is not
a member of any of the restrict_post groups.Duplicate Partial Message Checksum (Mon Aug 25 07:22:29 2008)

This request has neither been accepted nor rejected.  If you want this
action to be taken, please do one of the following:

1. If you have web browsing capability, visit
<http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_confirm/domain=postgresql.org?t=8FA9-8F0A-2C0E>and follow the instructions there.

2. Reply to majordomo@postgresql.org with one of the following two commands in the body of the message:
  accept  reject
 (The number 8FA9-8F0A-2C0E must be in the Subject header)

3. Reply to majordomo@postgresql.org with one of the following two commands in the body of the message:
  accept 8FA9-8F0A-2C0E  reject 8FA9-8F0A-2C0E

If you do not respond within 2 days, this token will expire.

If you would like to communicate with a person,
send mail to pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gbarosio

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: