Argentina and advocacy (re: regional contacts)

Guys,

   I haven't seen any activity in Argentina, and I haven't seen the
regional contact in open source events also.

   I would love to take the flag, I've already made this public a
year ago, and nothing has changed. Even more, there has been none at
all activity in our country.

Sad :(

My last advocacy act was at our CafeConf, the major open source event
in Argentina, working on a SWOT analisys, comparing both PostgreSQL
and MySQL.

I will be presenting the engine at our national technical university
facilities in La Plata city during the next days, and probably also in
a southern city (Bariloche) during november.

BTW, flyers link?

gb.-

--
Guido Barosio