Re: List of prominant users

От Guido Barosio
Тема Re: List of prominant users
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Can we add Globant in the Technology clause?

www.globant.com

Someone sent me time ago a pdf with a survey to create a custom case study to be presented on the site. I am unable to find that pdf at the moment, but I will present to case studies if someone is able to deliver that pdf file into my inbox once again :)

Case studies for:

lastminute.com (Europe, UK, Travel and Leisure)
globant.com (South America, Argentina. Offshore IT)

Regards and thanks in advance,
Guido

On 2/9/06, Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Well, English spelling where I come from :-p

But no, dictionary.com list it spelt that way according to places like
Princeton University so I assume it's the American speeling as well.

/D

       match

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .