Re: [ADMIN] Please help - libpq API

От Guido Barosio
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Please help - libpq API
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I think that this is the wrong list for your problem. My suggestions:

contact pgsql-hackers or check the lists in the postgresql.org page, you will prolly find one list to suit with this.
or
irc.freenode.net, join #postgresql . Good boys lurking there, you will have to fight, but help will be given if you have good maners and offer a pizza.

Good luck.

G.-