Re: Fix error handling in be_tls_open_server()

От Sergey Shinderuk
Тема Re: Fix error handling in be_tls_open_server()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 20.09.2023 11:42, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Attached is a v2 on top of HEAD with commit message etc, which I propose to
> backpatch to v15 where it was introduced.

There is a typo: upon en error. Otherwise, looks good to me. Thank you.

--
Sergey Shinderuk        https://postgrespro.com/

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH { DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION }
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Fix error handling in be_tls_open_server()