Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions

От Alexey Kondratov
Тема Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-07-28 03:33, Andrey Lepikhov wrote:
> 27.07.2020 21:34, Alexey Kondratov пишет:
>> Hi Andrey,

>>> Version 5 of the patch. With changes caused by Amit's comments.
>>
>> Just got a segfault with your v5 patch by deleting from a foreign
>> table. It seems that ShutdownForeignScan inside node->fdwroutine
>> doesn't have a correct pointer to the required function.
>>
>> I haven't had a chance to look closer on the code, but you can easily
>> reproduce this error with the attached script (patched Postgres
>> binaries should be available in the PATH). It works well with master
>> and fails with your patch applied.
>
> I used master a3ab7a707d and v5 version of the patch with your script.
> No errors found. Can you check your test case?

Yes, my bad. I forgot to re-install postgres_fdw extension, only did it
for postgres core, sorry for disturb.

Regards
--
Alexey Kondratov

Postgres Professional https://www.postgrespro.com
Russian Postgres Company

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Parallel worker hangs while handling errors.
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: printing oid with %d