Bug: rows in Query Output pane are too narrow with higher DPI

От Daniel Hahler
Тема Bug: rows in Query Output pane are too narrow with higher DPI
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I'm seeing a problem similar to http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/F246364E-8DEF-4B0A-ACB6-1D6113B7A756@pobox.com,
butonly with higher DPI (more than the default 96).

With DPI 96 the height of the columns/rows has enough height, but with 176 (or 140) the cell contents gets cut off.

The same applies to the splash screen and (to some extent?!) the "Object browser" heading.

I can provide screenshots if that would help.

I am using Arch Linux, and pgadmin3 1.22.1.

The DPI is controlled via https://github.com/derat/xsettingsd (which provides settings to X11 applications via the
XSETTINGSspecification).

I am using "Xft/DPI 180224" (176 * 1024), but it's even more obvious with "Xft/DPI 256000" (250dpi).

TEST CASE:
1. run xsettingsd: xsettingsd -c <(echo "Xft/DPI 256000")
2. run pgadmin3 and look at the splash screen and "Query Output" tab (with results)

Thanks,
Daniel.

--
http://daniel.hahler.de/