Re: How to install Postgres 12 beta with YUM

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to install Postgres 12 beta with YUM
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/22/19 12:35 PM, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
> Adrian,
>
> On 8/22/2019 12:22 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>
>> On 8/22/19 11:29 AM, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
>>> I have installed the CentOS 7 PGDG file from
>>> https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php
>>>
>>> If I `cat /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-redhat-all.repo` I see:
>>>
>>> # PGDG Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS / Scientific Linux stable
>>> repositories:
>>>
>>> [pgdg12]
>>> name=PostgreSQL 12 $releasever - $basearch
>>> baseurl=https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/12/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch
>>>
>>> enabled=0
>>
>> Not a YUM user, but what if you change enabled to 1?
>
> Thanks, that was indeed the issue (Joshua Drake pointed it to me offline
> earlier as it seemed that my emails are not posted to the list), but
> upon changing enabled to 1 and then running `yum update`, there is a new
> error:
>
> failure: repodata/repomd.xml from pgdg12: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to
> try.
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/12/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml:
> [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 - Not Found
>
> The XML data is missing.  If I change the URL to 11 then I get the XML
> file for Postgres 11.
>
> Where should I report this issue?

In addition to my previous post maybe change:

baseurl=https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/12/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch

to:

baseurl=https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/testing/yum/12/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: How to install Postgres 12 beta with YUM
Сообщение: Re: How to install Postgres 12 beta with YUM