Re: BUG #14290: materialized view refresh doesn't use temp_tablespace

От Rick Otten
Тема Re: BUG #14290: materialized view refresh doesn't use temp_tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Aha.  Maybe that is my problem.  The refresh is silently failing to use TEMP_TABLESPACES.

When I explicitly do the grant create, the refresh then uses the temp tablespace as originally expected.

Thanks.

On 2016-08-24 16:14, Andrew Gierth wrote:

"Rick" == Rick Otten <rotten@windfish.net> writes:
 Rick> Is t1 also the tablespace for your materialized view? (It isn'tRick> clear from what you've posted below.)

No. The matview was created in pg_default.
Rick> In my environment my default tablespace for the database isRick> different than the temp_tablespace.

Possibly relevant here is that to put a tablespace into
temp_tablespaces, you must have CREATE permission on it. If you set the
value in postgresql.conf rather than with SET, you may not see errors
from lack of permission, instead tablespaces without permission will be
silently omitted.