Two databases on the same server, looking for idea how to restrict access.

От Condor
Тема Two databases on the same server, looking for idea how to restrict access.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I have two databases on postgresql in different servers, one main
database and one secondary not much important,
but the problem is they should use some tables both for reading and
writing and the secondary postgresql should not
have access to whole database on the main database. Im thinking to
combine both databases on same server and split them
with different schema also to make load balance and some kind of
permissions to restrict secondary database to read whole
database on the main database or some kind of shared tables (files).
Any one have some ideas how I can do this ? Any ideas is welcome.

Thanks,
Hristo.