Re: Add header support to text format and matching feature

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Add header support to text format and matching feature
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 30.01.22 23:56, Rémi Lapeyre wrote:
>> I notice in the 0002 patch that there is no test case for the error "wrong header for column \"%s\": got \"%s\"",
whichI think is really the core functionality of this patch.  So please add that.

> I added a test for it in this new version of the patch.

The file_fdw.sql tests contain this

+CREATE FOREIGN TABLE header_doesnt_match (a int, foo text) SERVER
file_server
+OPTIONS (format 'csv', filename :'filename', delimiter ',', header
'match');   -- ERROR

but no actual error is generated.  Please review the additions on the
file_fdw tests to see that they make sense.

Сообщение: Re: Error "initial slot snapshot too large" in create replication slot
Сообщение: Re: Error "initial slot snapshot too large" in create replication slot