Re: Index Skip Scan

От Jesper Pedersen
Тема Re: Index Skip Scan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 8/2/19 8:14 AM, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
> And this too (slightly rewritten:). We will soon post the new version of patch
> with updates about UniqueKey from Jesper.

Yes.

We decided to send this now, although there is still feedback from David
that needs to be considered/acted on.

The patches can be reviewed independently, but we will send them as a
set from now on. Development of UniqueKey will be kept separate though [1].

Note, that while UniqueKey can form the foundation of optimizations for
GROUP BY queries it isn't the focus for this patch series. Contributions
are very welcomed of course.

[1] https://github.com/jesperpedersen/postgres/tree/uniquekey

Best regards,
  Jesper