Re: Code of Conduct plan

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Code of Conduct plan
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/05/2018 12:12 PM, Christophe Pettus wrote:

>> On Jun 5, 2018, at 12:06, Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey@proteus-tech.com> wrote:
>> Doesn't that 20 years of results pretty clearly demonstrate that this community does not gain an advantage for
adoptinga CoC?

> Not at all.  The need for a CoC is not theoretical.  Real people, recently, have left the community due to
harassment,and there was no system within the community to report and deal with that harassment.

> What we do have is 20 years of people demonstrating reasonable good judgment, which we can conclude will apply to a
CoCcommittee as well.

+1

jD

> --
> -- Christophe Pettus
>     xof@thebuild.com

***  A fault and talent of mine is to tell it exactly how it is.  ***
PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****