Re: beginning hackers

От Meir Maor
Тема Re: beginning hackers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
IMHO (as a wanbe pgsql hacker) it is more important to mark tasks as
suitable for beginners, if they do not require in depth knowledge of
the pgsql codebase, and not
according to how easy they are in other terms.
for example If a task requires a significant amount of new non trivial
code which has little to
do with existing code and is just plugged in one little place, I would
consider this
task suitable for beginners, as I do not assume beginner pgsql hackers
are incompetent
or even inexperienced programmers they are simply to pgsql.
 Meir