Re: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH { DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION }

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: CREATE FUNCTION ... SEARCH { DEFAULT | SYSTEM | SESSION }
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2023-09-21 at 14:33 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
> I have attached an updated patch. Changes:

Withdrawing this from CF due to lack of consensus.

I'm happy to resume this discussion if someone sees a path forward to
make it easier to secure the search_path; or at least help warn users
when a function without a secured search_path is being used unsafely.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis