Re: pg_dump of partitioned table not working.

От Ron
Тема Re: pg_dump of partitioned table not working.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/2/20 6:21 PM, David G. Johnston wrote:
On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 5:14 PM Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:

> It does seem like there might be reason to have a switch along
> the lines of "--include-child-tables".

That would be great, but won't help me in v12.

I'd probably just relocate the table to a separate schema and require that all partitions are placed there as well.  Otherwise, the necessary information exists in the catalogs, so a solution is within reach (minor concern regarding concurrency).

That's doable, but the developer (of the very large mission-critical existing application) would probably push back.

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump of partitioned table not working.
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump of partitioned table not working.