Re: extension patch of CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER

От David Steele
Тема Re: extension patch of CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/1/19 8:56 PM, osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com wrote:

>> The latest patch includes calls to heap_open(), causing its compilation to fail.
>> Could you please send a rebased version of the patch?  I have moved the entry to
>> next CF, waiting on author.
> Thanks. I've fixed where you pointed out.

This patch no longer applies: http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_27_2307.log

CF entry has been updated to Waiting on Author.

> Also, I'm waiting for other kind of feedbacks from anyone.

Hopefully a re-based patch will help with that.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - add \aset to store results of a combined query