Re: Streaming replication: PANIC on tertiary when secondary promoted

От Alexey Bashtanov
Тема Re: Streaming replication: PANIC on tertiary when secondary promoted
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 16/06/2021 20:31, Alexey Bashtanov wrote:
> I had it "latest" as well.
> I'll try to reproduce it again tomorrow. replica -v -d
> "dbname=postgres port=5432" -U postgres

I cannot quite reproduce it artificially.

One more piece of detail: in the chain
serverA->serverB->serverC->serverD when serverB was promoted and serverC
crashed I had wal_compression enabled on serverA only.

Best regards, Alex