AW: ldap connection parameter lookup

От Zwettler Markus (OIZ)
Тема AW: ldap connection parameter lookup
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I'm afraid not. My proposal is as close to yours.

Anyway. PostgreSQL needs some kind of generic central name resolution service.

It is not feasible to do static entries per database in a large environment with hundreds of clients.

It's also not feasible to have ordinary endusers have to handle this static entry by themselves.

So Tom, lets give it a try?

Regards,
Markus