Re: pg_stat_statements and non default search_path

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements and non default search_path
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 16/10/2016 10:47, Lukas Fittl wrote:
> Can somebody chime in if it would be feasible to store this in the
> out-of-band query text file, and whether a patch for this would be
> considered acceptable?

FWIW I already have a quick and dirty patch for this, I don't think
there's any major difficulty here.  I still hope we can find a way to
store the fully qualified objects name in the normalized query instead.

--
Julien Rouhaud
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org

Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_statements and non default search_path
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_statements and non default search_path