Re: Postgresql 10.4 installation issues on Ubuntu 14.05

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgresql 10.4 installation issues on Ubuntu 14.05
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/27/2018 04:50 PM, vardenis pavardenis wrote:
Please reply to list also.
Ccing list.

FYI, bottom/interleaved posting are the preferred styles on this list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting

> Hello.
> So sorry, looks like i make a "misscut" and paste less info i wanted:

No, you pasted all the below in your previous post. I just cut out a
bunch in my reply to make it more readable.

In case you did not see all my previous post, I asked :

Best guess, cross contamination with the Ubuntu package(s) for Postgres.

What does:

dpkg -l | grep postgres

show?

--