pg_autovacuum UPDATE_INTERVAL cmd arg

От Thomas F.O'Connell
Тема pg_autovacuum UPDATE_INTERVAL cmd arg
Дата
Re: pg_autovacuum UPDATE_INTERVAL cmd arg
Список pgsql-patches
The following patch should allow UPDATE_INTERVAL to be specified on the
command line. We find this useful because we frequently deal with
thousands of tables in an environment where neither the databases nor
the tables are updated frequently. This helps allow us to cut down on
the overhead of updating the list for every other primary loop of
pg_autovacuum.

I chose -i as the command-line argument and documented it briefly in
the README.

The patch was applied to the 7.4.7 version of pg_autovacuum in contrib.

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect