Re: Release 1204 released

От Mark Rotteveel
Тема Re: Release 1204 released
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The getTables and getColumns methods should be used for objects that can
be used in a FROM clause (getTables) or can be referenced in the select
column list (getColumns). If an index in PostgreSQL doesn't fit in those
categories, then it shouldn't be included (that is what getIndexInfo is
for). Most of the methods in DatabaseMetaData are not primarily for human
consumption, but to discover the structure of a database by a tool that for
example generates queries, etc.

Mark