Re: Proposal to introduce a shuffle function to intarray extension

От Martin Kalcher
Тема Re: Proposal to introduce a shuffle function to intarray extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am 18.07.22 um 01:20 schrieb Tom Lane:
> (Having said that, even if we were going to implement it with that
> definition, I should think that it'd be easiest to do so on the
> array-of-Datums representation produced by deconstruct_array.
> That way you don't need to do different things for different element
> types.)

Thank you Tom, here is a patch utilising deconstruct_array(). If we
agree, that this is the way to go, i would like to add array_sample()
(good name?), some test cases, and documentation.

One more question. How do i pick a Oid for the functions?

Martin
Вложения