Re: 8.1 and syntax checking at create time

От huaxin zhang
Тема Re: 8.1 and syntax checking at create time
Дата
Tracing I/O (was: 8.1 and syntax checking at create time)  ("Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I am new to this hacker's job. What I was looking for was to record
the actual disk IO performed for arbituary query plan. I searched
in backend/executor   but not sure if that was the right place to
add a tracer.  would the /backend/storage be the place that controls
the actual I/O?     btw, is there a way to find the definitions of all variables
or functions defined?   I tried cscope but it is not good for such a large
framework.

thanks a lot