Re: Increase value of OUTER_VAR

От Andrey Lepikhov
Тема Re: Increase value of OUTER_VAR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 14/9/21 16:37, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> Hi Andrey,
>
>> only performance issues
>
> That's interesting. Any chance you could share the hardware
> description, the configuration file, and steps to reproduce with us?

I didn't control execution time exactly. Because it is a join of two
empty tables. As I see, this join used most part of 48GB RAM memory,
planned all day on a typical 6 amd cores computer.
I guess this is caused by sequental traversal of the partition list in
some places in the optimizer.
If it makes practical sense, I could investigate reasons for such poor
performance.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov

От: Alexander Pyhalov
Сообщение: Re: Defer selection of asynchronous subplans until the executor initialization stage
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Teach pg_receivewal to use lz4 compression