Re: primary key index

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: primary key index
Дата
Re: primary key index  (Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>)
Список pgsql-general
It is mixture of looking and knowing where to look. I read the section on indexes where it says that
PostGreSQL creates a unique index, but I didn't see an index on the table so I didn't know if it was
implicit or if for some reason my primary keys weren't becoming indexes. I didn't see the create
table documentation which states that it is not necessary to explicitly create them.

Thank you for your help.