Re: "could not read block 0... " error followed by "database does not exist"

От Janet S Jacobsen
Тема Re: "could not read block 0... " error followed by "database does not exist"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.  What I see when I do ls on the current (corrupt)
$PGDATA/global is

- rw------- 1 jsjacobs deepsky     0 Feb  8 18:51 1262
-rw------- 1 jsjacobs deepsky   602 Feb 12 17:42 pg_auth
-rw------- 1 jsjacobs deepsky  8192 Feb 12 17:42 pg_control
-rw------- 1 jsjacobs deepsky     0 Feb 12 17:42 pg_database
-rw------- 1 jsjacobs deepsky 10927 Feb 12 21:57 pgstat.stat

I have a pgdump from a month ago.  Are you saying to restore
that to a different location and then copy over
$PGDATA/global/1262?  Do I also need to copy over
$PGDATA/global/pg_database?

Thanks,
Janet