"could not read block 0... " error followed by "database does not exist"

От Janet S Jacobsen
Тема "could not read block 0... " error followed by "database does not exist"
Дата
Re: "could not read block 0... " error followed by "database does not exist"  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi.  I am running Postgres 8.2.7 on a Linux system for over
a year now with no problems.

Today one of the database users reported the following error:

   psql: FATAL:  could not read block 0 of relation 1664/0/1262: read
   only 0 of 8192 bytes

I tried stopping and restarting the Postgres server for the database.