Re: I need information about PG-Day

От Emanuel Calvo Franco
Тема Re: I need information about PG-Day
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

> Be sure to tell the guys in the spanish lists, pgsql-es-ayuda and
> pgsql-es-fomento.  We have at least one high profile member in Dominican
> Republic.  Oh, and there was talk about setting up a Latin American
> PGDay of sorts, next year in Colombia and in Cuba in 2011, I think.

There is a possibility to add some spanish branchs in PgCon BR next year (or
LatinoWare).
It was really awesome the experience in Br (in fact, our talk was in spanish and
was understable for portugues speakers).

I told this because Br talk levels was really interesting for
experienced professionals.

--
              Emanuel Calvo Franco
             DBA at:  www.siu.edu.ar

Сообщение: Re: I need information about PG-Day USER GROUP
Сообщение: Re: I need information about PG-Day