Re: PostgreSQL Live CD based on CentOS 5.3 and PG 8.4 released

От Emanuel Calvo Franco
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Live CD based on CentOS 5.3 and PG 8.4 released
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> You wanted it, and here we go:
>
> I released initial version of my PostgreSQL 8.4 live CD, which is based
> on CentOS 5.3. It includes the PostgreSQL related packages that I build
> on http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org , along with PostgreSQL 8.4.0.

I'm testing it, works well!

> https://projects.centos.org/trac/livecd/
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this live CD.

I ussually use pglive cd of Bernier, but now seems to be not updated.
But have some nice features for example:
- has a direct link for psql console in the bar
- same for pgadmin
- has several docs in html format, in a /var/www and when the livecd
starts, firefox displays the links for each doc (all the docs are
in the cd, thats is the better)
- has a postgres wall paper

Could be great add-ons, what do you think about it? if i can help let
me know.

Regards!

--
              Emanuel Calvo Franco