Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…

От Emanuel Calvo Franco
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2009/4/1 Patrick Desjardins <mrdesjardins@gmail.com>:
> We are using EnterpriseDB PostGresql 8.3. I can't simply take a good backup
> because weeks have pass since the first error occurs.
>
> I will try to Vacumm Full first, if nothing is fixed, I will try to pg_dump
> like you suggest.

In 7.x versions, i declare a var in postgresql.conf (zero_damaged_pages = on )
and make  the dump with this option. I don't know if this var is in newly
versions.

Did you try to make a reindex?

--
      Emanuel Calvo Franco
        Sumate al ARPUG !

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: XX001: could not read block 2354 of relation…