Re: pgday.org : how to federate the PgDays ?

От Emanuel Calvo Franco
Тема Re: pgday.org : how to federate the PgDays ?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
2009/1/9 Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>:
> On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 15:17 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> If we were to follow this principle, we should have
>>
>> pgevents.org  for events
>> pgdocs.org    for documentation
>> pglists.org   for mailing lists
>> pgsupport.org for commercial support
>> pgcommunity.org       for community matters
>> pgversions.org        for listing supported versions

IMHO I think that pgday.org is not a bad idea, i fact is a more
comercial idea than
'wiki'. Why? Because we know he existence of where is the information, but
some people who use postgres 'just for work' don't really know where is exactly
every little thing i the 'big' domain.

It's true that we must make better the things that already exists, but
is true that
the project grow much more than a few years ago. There is more people involved
and the project need be a little less centralized.

Regards