Re: February 9th, 2023 Release links to a missing page

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: February 9th, 2023 Release links to a missing page
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2/19/23 3:55 PM, Kirk Wolak wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 2:05 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org
> <mailto:jkatz@postgresql.org>> wrote:
>
>     The release announcements go through the news system, which does not
>     have a feedback collection mechanism as anyone can post news. Emailing
>     pgsql-docs, or even better pgsql-www, seems to be good enough for this
>     case as we can quickly fix it, but I'm open to other suggestions.
>
> Thank you.  Good answer as well...   I figured out to just send it here...

Well, that gives me an idea. In the release announcement, we could put a
line that says "You can send any corrections or suggestions to the
public pgsql-www@lists.postgresql.org mailing list" or something like
that. That way, it would remove the guessing on what to do.

Jonathan

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: February 9th, 2023 Release links to a missing page
Сообщение: Re: February 9th, 2023 Release links to a missing page