Re: [GENERAL] Unable to start postgresql

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Unable to start postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/10/2017 07:08 AM, John Iliffe wrote:
> On Friday 10 March 2017 09:25:25 Melvin Davidson wrote:

>> *Probably "PostgreSQL Administration Essentials" would be good to start
>> with.*
> Thank you.  I was unaware of this source.
>
> I have a similar book but it is about 8 years old so probably out of date.

Two resources that help me keep within shouting distance of the latest
and greatest:

Hubert 'depesz' Lubaczewski
Waiting for PostgreSQL * series:

https://www.depesz.com/
In the search box type 'Waiting for'

The pgsql-announce list:

http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-announce

In particular the PostgreSQL Weekly News that comes out Sunday or Monday
from David Fetter.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com