Re: buildfarm + meson

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: buildfarm + meson
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-02-23 Th 16:12, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

On 2023-02-23 Th 10:58, Andres Freund wrote:

On a Windows instance, fairly similar to what's running drongo, I can get a
successful build with meson+VS2019, but I'm getting an error in the
regression tests, which don't like setting lc_time to 'de_DE'. Not sure
what's going on there.
Huh, that's odd.
See my reply to Michael for details
I suspect the issue might be related to this:

+               local %ENV = (PATH => $ENV{PATH}, PGUSER => $ENV{PGUSER});
+               @makeout=run_log("meson test --logbase checklog --print-errorlogs --no-rebuild -C $pgsql --suite setup --suite regress");

I commented out the 'local %ENV' line and still got the error. I also got the same error running by hand.

On drongo, this test isn't failing, and I think the reason is that it runs "make NO_LOCALE=1 check" so it never gets a database with win1252 encoding.

I'm going to try adding a win1252 test to drongo's locales.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan