Re: Bad performance of SELECT ... where id IN (...)

От Omar Kilani
Тема Re: Bad performance of SELECT ... where id IN (...)
Дата
Re: Bad performance of SELECT ... where id IN (...)
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Xia,

Try this patch:

http://treehou.se/~omar/postgresql-8.4.1-array_sel_hack.patch

It's a hack, but it works for us. I think you're probably spending
most of your query time planning, and this patch helps speed things up
10x over here.

Regards,
Omar