Re: Not able to update some rows in a table

От Fabio Pardi
Тема Re: Not able to update some rows in a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Marco,

I think more information would give to us a better picture.

can you please post the following?

postgres version

your table structure

how you are updating the records

if the problem is reproducible directly from the postgres prompt

how you are fetching results after the update

anything else to make the situation more clear (like errors in the logfile, or anything else you think is relevant)

regards,

fabio pardi