Re: [ODBC] Connectivity error: Could not convert from the currentlocale to wide characters

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: [ODBC] Connectivity error: Could not convert from the currentlocale to wide characters
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Andrus,

On 2017/08/25 5:39, Andrus wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> After installing latest odbc driver my application throws error
>>
>> Connectivity error: Could not convert from the current locale to wide
>> characters
>
>> Does *Connectivity error* mean an error on connection?
>
> If psqlodbc_09_00_0101.msi  driver is used, this error does not occur.
>
>> If so, could you send me the Mylog output of the failure?
>
> Logs are attached.

Thanks.

> They doesnt contain error or communication information. They contain
> very few information.

Could you turn on the Debug option in Advanced options (DataSource) page
As well?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

> Andrus.
>

>> Application runs in Windows 10 in windows-1257 locale
>> Using unicode driver
>> Postgres 9.6
>> database encoding is unicode
>>
>> How to fix this?
>> How to force earlier driver behaviour which worked OK ?
>>
>> Andrus

Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] Re: Connection failure with invalid connection option"gsslib" for 09.06.0410
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] Re: Connection failure with invalid connection option"gsslib" for 09.06.0410