Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP

От John Smith
Тема Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP
Дата
Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP  ("Uwe C. Schroeder" <uwe@oss4u.com>)
Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP  (Tom Allison <tom@tacocat.net>)
Список pgsql-general
guys,
love both tools but php @ 2.5 *billion* google results is far more
popular than postgresql @ 25 million google results. *if* somebody's
gotto adapt it's not php. php does what it does best in a way that
stuffy academics don't get.

On 6/16/07, PFC <lists@peufeu.com> wrote:
> "PHP: very loosely typed, does whatever it wants"
yeah php got a life of its own! sure be a lazy programmer and blame
sql injection etc crap on php or try http://www.xdebug.org/ and
others.

bottomline- people who know other tools better gripe because their's
isn't as popular.
jzs

От: Tom Allison
Сообщение: Re: Using the GPU
От: Ron Johnson
Сообщение: Re: PHP sucks!! - was: persistent db connections in PHP