Re: Postgres SQL Syntax

От Jim C.
Тема Re: Postgres SQL Syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Besides what Tom says, '0' is a string, not an integer.  PG takes
> it, but it's a bad habit.

Maybe it is and maybe it isn't.  I wouldn't know.  I'm merely the
unfortunate soul chosen to convert this from MySQL to Postgres. :-/

I've been working on it for a week now. I've got to say that it pains me
to know that there is apparently no open standard in use for
importing/exporting data from one db to another. XML would do the job,
wouldn't it?

If I'm wrong, I sure would like to hear about it.

Jim C.