Re: How to allow users to log on only from my application not from pgadmin

От Andrus
Тема Re: How to allow users to log on only from my application not from pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Run the application on a machine you control. Then the application can
> authenticate without the users being able to steal or piggyback on its
> credentials.

Thank you for reply.

My application is GUI applicatio which must run in customer computer and
accesses to 5432 port in remote PostgreSQL server located in customer side
over internet.
I cannot control customer computers.

Andrus.