Re: career in SQL/Database administration

От Ray Higdon
Тема Re: career in SQL/Database administration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think there are a lot of resources out there to get up to speed on
Microsoft SQL Server. You can purchase a full developer edition for $50 and
start playing with it. You might be able to get up to speed on MS-SQL faster
than other database systems.

You can start by reading BOL, you can download it here -
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techinfo/productdoc/2000/books.asp?

GL

--
Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA