Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/include/catalog pg_operator.h'

От
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/include/catalog pg_operator.h'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Then <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us> spoke up and said:
> Should I add locations to the TODO list of developers?

No: use them as data for one (or more) of the regression tests...

| JAVA must have been developed in the wilds of West Virginia.      |
| After all, why else would it support only single inheritance??    |
| Finger geek@andrew.cmu.edu for my public key.                     |