Re[4]: PG 14.5 -- Impossible to restore dump due to interaction/order of views, functions, and generated columns

От Nunya Business
Тема Re[4]: PG 14.5 -- Impossible to restore dump due to interaction/order of views, functions, and generated columns
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom,

Thanks for the insight, I didn't even consider the search path being an
issue and I should have.  I saw it explicitly specified in other parts
of the dump and just assumed it was being done in the function as well.
For example, the CREATE statements in the dump output all specify the
schema name even though it's not specified in the original statements.
I suppose expecting statements in the function body to be similarly
qualified in the dump is unreasonable considering the complexity of
doing so.

Anyway, thanks for the tip.  If I run into something like this again in
the future I'll have a better idea of where to look and how to recover
what data I can in an emergency.