Re: Yet another Performance Question

От elwood@agouros.de (Konstantinos Agouros)
Тема Re: Yet another Performance Question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In <OFFC4DA3D2.A3056D98-ON80256A32.00517540@cbis.com> martin.chantler@convergys.com writes:

>Have you tried running PostGres with the -F option so that
>disk flushes are not performed every time. Maybe this will make a
>difference
>to insert performance.
In the DBI-connect I still have a -F in the options, but now I am running
7.1RC2 (didn't have the time to do the upgrade to final yet). If this is
called differently now, please let me know

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185