Re: Serial columns and ADO

От Dmitry Samokhin
Тема Re: Serial columns and ADO
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
>> Could you try to set the Extra Opts option to 0x2 ?
>
> With the current snapshot, please.
> I was able to reproduce the behavior here.
>
> regards,
> Hiroshi Inoue

OK, now it works! Thanks for your attention.
But with Extra Opts = 0x0 it still issues 'SELECT 0' and assignes 0 to an
identity field. IMHO, if I don't want to read any server-assigned defaults
for a newly inserted row, any field not set explicitly should contain NULL
both before and after insert operation, not 0.

Regards,
Dmitry.