Re: Any documatation about porting from Oracle to PostgreSQL

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Any documatation about porting from Oracle to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 17.10.2006 10:36 Andreas Kretschmer wrote:

> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/#convertfrom

I just noticed that the link "Porting from Oracle PL/SQL" still points
to the 7.4 manuals. Shouldn't that be updated to point to the current
release?

And the link "Ora2Pg - Oracle to PostgreSQL database schema converter"

(http://techdocs.postgresql.org/redir.php?link=http://www.samse.fr/GPL/ora2pg/ora2pg.html)

gives a 404 error.

Thomas